GrandView Business Park project summary
GrandView Business Park is a 180-acre business park strategically located at Interstate 94 and Highway 20 in Racine County, Wisconsin. GrandView offers excellent freeway access and visibility, and unobstructed views of the Ives Grove Golf Links.
GrandView Business Park offers positive attributes that provide competitive advantages to businesses, including:
- Centrally located in the Southeast Wisconsin business environment with access to an excellent supply of high quality, productive labor.
- Direct, congestion-free access to I-94.
- Competitive land cost for Interstate frontage property.
- 20 minutes from Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport and 60 minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport.
- Attractive electric rates.
3 to 23 acres
Municipal Water and Sanitary Sewer, We Energies (formerly Wisconsin Electric Power Company and Wisconsin Natural Gas), Telephone/Fiber Optics, streets, curb and gutter with storm water.
Light manufacturing, distribution, assembly, R & D
Approximately $18.34 per $1,000 of assessed value for the 2014 tax year.
Design and use covenants to protect the character of GrandView Business Park and ensure the long-term value of the investment. Covenant standards include uniform control of setbacks, green space, landscaping, building materials, and signage.
WISPARK LLC, the real estate development subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corporation, a $10 billion public utility holding company. WISPARK is a leader in the development of innovative business settings. GrandView Business Park is a joint venture between WISPARK LLC and CenterPoint Properties. CenterPoint is the largest industrial property company in the 1.4 billion-sf Chicago regional market.
For further information on GrandView Business Park, please contact Jerry Franke at 414-274-4600.