LakeView Corporate Park highlights
LakeView Corporate Park is a 2,400-acre business park located one mile north of the Illinois/Wisconsin border on Interstate 94. Currently, LakeView Corporate Park is home to 80 diverse companies employing over 8,000 people and representing over 10.0 million square feet of development on 956 acres of land. Park residents include:
- Volkswagen/Audi Yamaha Motor Corporation
- FairOaks Farms Sanmina SCI
- Rust-Oleum Corporation S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Uline, Inc. Hospira, Inc.
- Jelly Belly Candy Company IRIS USA, Inc.
- Pepsi Beverages Company Rehrig Penn Logistics
- ZF Electronics Corporation ACCO Brands/GBC
These companies have been attracted by the benefits LakeView Corporate Park offers, including:
- Attractive electric rates
- Lower land and facility development costs
- Ample supply of highly productive labor (over 3.5 million people within 45 minutes)
- Competitive business taxes and a positive Wisconsin business climate.
- Strategic location midway between Chicago and Milwaukee.
- Excellent transportation linkages, including rail (Canadian Pacific & Union Pacific).
- A corporate park environment designed to meet business needs of the 21st Century.
- Build-to-Suit services and immediate access to construction financing.
- Un-congested commute from a full range of housing including Chicago's North Shore.
- Amenities including a 200-acre recreational park, 100-acre public lake with a 2.25 mile walking/bike trail, a 130,000 sf RecPlex fitness center, a 130,000 sf ice skating facility, a 425-acre nature preserve, 150 acres of prime retail land and a 120-room Radisson Hotel & Conference Center.
Wispark LLC is a full service real estate development company dedicated to delivering quality services and facilities to its clients at a competitive price. LakeView East is a joint venture between WISPARK LLC and CenterPoint Properties. CenterPoint is the largest industrial property company in the 1.4 billion sf Chicago regional market.
For further information on available land for sale, available lease space or WISPARK LLC’s build-to-suit services, please contact: Erica-Nicole Harris at 414-221-5500.