Terms and conditions
Wispark maintains this website for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. You may download material displayed on our website for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the website including the text, images, audio and video, for public or commercial purposes without Wispark’s written permission.
Your access and use of the website also is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Wispark are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the website’s text without the written permission of Wispark, which neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with it.
- While Wispark uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the website, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of such information. Wispark assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the website’s content.
- Your use and browsing of the website is at your risk. Neither Wispark nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the website. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Wispark also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video or audio from the website.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Wispark or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Wispark is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission of Wispark. Use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wispark. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Wispark. Your misuse of the Trademark or any content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Wispark will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, if appropriate.
- Wispark has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to its website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Wispark may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the website, it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Wispark will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Wispark may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.