LakeView Corporate Park
Located midway between Chicago and Milwaukee on Interstate-94 in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, LakeView Corporate Park is a master-planned, mixed-use development offering industrial, office and retail property. Few locations can match LakeView’s amenities and logistical advantages.
LakeView Corporate Park advantages
LakeView offers a lower-cost operating environment in a beautiful, spacious, park-like setting that allows access to the greater Chicago and Milwaukee marketplaces by interstate highway and to the larger marketplace via air and rail. Access to a diverse labor pool of more than
- Travel times of 45 minutes to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport and 25 minutes to Milwaukee’s Mitchell International Airport
- Travel times of less than 10 minutes each to either Kenosha Regional Airport or Waukegan Regional Airport
- Immediate interstate access
- Lower land and development costs
- Competitive business taxes and pro-business environment
- Attractive utility rates
- Fiber optic and high-speed internet communication available
- Fully improved sites (Lake Michigan water and municipal utility services)
- Protective covenants to ensure long-term investment value
- Union Pacific Railroad and Canadian Pacific Railroad service at many sites
- Close proximity to UPS and FedEx
- Ample sewer and water capacity
- Close proximity to University of Wisconsin-Parkside, Carthage College and Gateway Technical College
Key features and amenities
- Space: 2,400 acres in a campus-like setting that includes 251 acres remaining available for development.
- Aesthetics: Emphasis on natural surroundings and landscaping have created a park-like environment that includes Prairie Springs Park, Lake Andrea and the 425-acre Des Plaines River Nature Conservancy, numerous ponds and abundant green space.
- Service facilities: A 120-room Radisson Hotel and Conference Center with adjacent Chancery Pub and Restaurant; shopping at more than 90 stores at Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets; Wisconsin Dyslexia Center; and Pleasant Prairie Renaissance School child care facility, which offers a 10 percent discount for employees working in LakeViewk.
- Outdoor recreation: A 200-acre public recreation park that includes facilities for outdoor activities such as baseball, archery and beach volleyball overlooking a 100-acre lake with sandy beach, playground, picnic areas, boat rentals and miles of scenic trails for walking, hiking, jogging and biking.
- Indoor recreation: A 260,000-square-foot recreation and ice skating facility includes an indoor water park, running track, multi-purpose fitness center, dance and aerobic studios, spin area, youth/teen area, racquetball courts, two NHL-sized ice skating surfaces, pro shop, concessions, locker rooms, party rooms and arena seating for 850. Programs include learn-to skate classes, public skating, figure skating, youth and adult hockey, and special ice events, dance, aerobics and spin classes.
- Education: LakeView Advanced Technology Academy, a hands-on technical high school, was developed by the Kenosha Area Business Alliance, Gateway Technical College, Kenosha Unified School District No. 1 and Wispark. Business owners and CEOs at LakeView help design the curriculum and select equipment for this rigorous academic institution that also serves as a continuing education facility for adults.
- Roster of companies (East and West)
- Project summary (East and West)
- Highlights (East and West)
- Parcel map of LakeView East (Industrial) and West (Office/Retail)
- Parcel map of LakeView East (Industrial)
- Parcel map of LakeView West (Office/Retail)
- Aerial map of Abbott/Uline/LakeView West and LakeView East
- Aerial of LakeView West (Office/Retail)
- Aerial map of LakeView East (Industrial)
- Amenities Brochure (East and West)
- Look who’s keeping company at LakeView Corporate Park