OakView Business Park
Located at the southwest corner of Oakwood Road and STH 38 (Howell Avenue) in the city of Oak Creek, Wisconsin, OakView Business Park is a 220-acre development and the Milwaukee area’s newest business park. Parcels from 3 to 25 acres are ideal for assembly, manufacturing and distribution, as well as research and development facilities.
- Lot sizes: 2.10 - 18.65 Acres
- Zoning: M-1 (PUD)
- Sewer and water: Municipal (MMSD) - master storm water management system - no site detention needed for individual sites. Oak Creek water.
- Gas and electric service: WE Energies service to park
- Oak Creek tax mill rate: $22.92 / $1,000 of assessed value
- Sale price: $105,000 - $142,000 / acre
- Pragmatic municipality with a pro-growth agenda.
- Located within close proximity of Drexel Town Square and the new IKEA development.
- Lot sizes are customizable to user requirements.
- Open to users, developers, and general contractors.
- Excellent accessibility to I-94 (2 miles)
- 12 minute travel time to Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport.
- Close proximity to UPS (5.5 miles) and FedEx (2.3 miles)
- Access to a large, diverse labor pool.
- Protective park covenants to maximize long-term investment value.